At Mallaghan Engineering we are leaders in the design and manufacture of fully electrical, hybrid and sustainable, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for the Aviation Industry. Due to our commitment to research and development we have a full order book for this year and beyond.
We are looking for passionate, talented people to join our team! As part of our team, you will be helping us tackle climate change by working with us to produce sustainable equipment which will help the aviation industry reduce its carbon footprint.
If you want to work for a Company who are committed to making a real difference for our customers, our society, and our planet, then why not join our team.
We are looking to recruit experienced Cabin Builders who will work as part of the team, responsible for this new product.
Working on own initiative and as part of a team, your main duties will include,
- Assembly of our Cabins using hand held tools as detailed in the engineering drawings.
- Working to production schedule.
- Ensure all work is meeting high quality standards.
- Ensure all H&S policies and procedures and adhered to
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards are adhered to.
To be successful in this role our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in joinery, cabin building, assembly or manufacturing.
- Able to read technical drawings.
- Experience of using hand held tools
- Ability to assemble consistently to a high standard
- Able to trouble shoot and solve problems
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Health & Safety knowledge
In return we offer
- Competitive rates and overtime
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted High Street, Gym Membership and Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Early finish on Fridays!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within Mallaghan.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, then please submit an up-to-date CV and letter detailing your skills and suitability for this role to the HR Department before the advertised closing date.