Mallaghan Engineering is a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry, producing highly acclaimed GSE products to an ever expanding global network of customers.
Due to a full order book and our ambitions growth plans, we are now seeking to recruit for experienced Machine Operator (Nightshift) to join our innovative and dynamic team and to produce quality products which will meet or exceed customer expectations:
As an important member of the cutting shop team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all components are cut accurately and timely to ensure the manufacturing process is efficient in all aspects.
You will be constantly aware of the health and safety controls in place, and work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
Your duties will include:
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Supervise the laser machine during operation
- Load and unload various cuts of material to suit the job
- Place all components on pallets and label accordingly
- Ensure all scrap metal is cleared and deposited in the skip area
- Carry out any relevant training required
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
- Maintain a clean and tidy works area
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday (6pm – 6am), 46 hours per week.
Overtime is paid after 41.5 hours.
Experience using CNC machines or manual mill is essential
In return we offer
- 20% Shift Allowance
- Competitive rates and overtime
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted High Street, Gym Membership and Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site Parking
If you are interested in the position then please complete and return your completed application form and monitoring form to the HR department at email@example.com or alternatively please call our HR department on 028 8775 5858.
We are an equal opportunities employer.