Mallaghan Engineering is a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry, producing highly acclaimed GSE products to an ever expanding global network of customers.
Due to a full order book and our ambitions growth plans, we are now seeking to recruit for experienced Plasma/laser Operators (Night Shift) to join our innovative and dynamic team and to produce quality products which will meet or exceed customer expectations:
As an important member of the cutting shop team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all components are cut accurately and timely to ensure the manufacturing process is efficient in all aspects.
You will be constantly aware of the health and safety controls in place, and work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
Hours of Work
Monday – Thurs (6pm – 6am), 46 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
- Set up and operate Plasma cutting machine to cut steel to the required specification
- Monitoring cutting programmes,
- checking parts with respective drawings and amending working parameters when necessary
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Adhering to quality targets
In return we offer
- 20% Night Shift Allowance
- Competitive rates and overtime
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted High Street, Gym Membership and Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work and Tech Schemes
- On-site Parking
- Early finish on Fridays!
If you are interested in the position then please complete and return your completed application form and monitoring form to the HR department at email@example.com or alternatively please call our HR department on 028 8772 3444.
We are an equal opportunities employer.