Mallaghan Engineering is a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry, producing highly acclaimed GSE products to an ever expanding global network of customers.
Due to a full order book and our ambitions growth plans, we are now seeking to recruit for experienced Tube Laser Operator to join our innovative and dynamic team and to produce quality products which will meet or exceed customer expectations:
As an important member of the cutting shop team, you will be responsible for ensuring that all components are cut accurately and timely to ensure the manufacturing process is efficient in all aspects.
You will be constantly aware of the health and safety controls in place, and work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
Your duties will include:
- Operation of Tube Laser and Flat Bed Laser machines. Internal Training will be provided.
- Select, inspect and load component material.
- Carry out processing of material.
- Carry out and record finished goods inspections as specified.
- Work with managers and supervisors to implement the companies policies and business objectives.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat & tidy.
In return we offer
- Competitive rates and overtime
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted High Street, Gym Membership and Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Early finish on Fridays!
If you are interested in the position then please complete and return your completed application form and monitoring form to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please call our HR department on 028 8775 5858.
We are an equal opportunities employer.