Overview and Purpose of Role
You will be an important part of the assembly team in ensuring that all components are fitted accurately and timely to ensure products meet the build schedule and despatch deadline.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for working in a team based environment working on a busy assembly line manufacturing ground support equipment.
• Operating power and manual tools,
• Reading engineering drawings and producing high quality products to exact specifications.
• working to set production targets and will need to have the ability to safely move production parts
• Maintain a clean and tidy works area
• Ensure that all works carried out comply with the ISO 9001 and Health and Safety standards.
Job Specification – Skills, qualities & attributes required for the post
Essential (E) or Desirable (D)
• At least 1-2 years working in production/Assembly department (E)
• Must have knowledge of various types of steel (E)
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings (E)
• Ability to work under pressure and in a demanding role and use initiative (E)
• Must be able to work on their own or as part of a team (E)