Mallaghan Engineering is a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry, producing highly acclaimed GSE products to an ever-expanding global network of customers. The Company is fully committed to a highly ambitious strategy of future growth and to continuing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service ethos.
Due to a full order book, we are now recruiting for an Automotive Technician to join our team.
Working on own initiative and as part of a team, your main duties will include,
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Capable of installing, modifying, and fault-finding customised vehicle mounted electrical harnesses and controls
- Ability to interpret, work to, and troubleshoot with electrical schematics
- Experience in machine controls is desirable
- Work within the production environment and meet deadlines
- Ensure health and safety procedures and all company polices are adhered to
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Experience of wiring vehicles to a high standard
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team and on own initiative
- A positive work ethic and ability to be responsive to a flexible workload
In return we offer
- Competitive rates and overtime
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted High Street, Gym Membership and Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Early finish on Fridays!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career within Mallaghan.
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Day shift
Work Location: In person
Please complete and return your completed application form and monitoring form to the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer.