Mallaghan Engineering is a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry, producing highly acclaimed GSE products to an ever expanding global network of customers.
Due to a full order book and our ambitions growth plans, we are now seeking to recruit for an experienced Robotic Weld Operator to join our innovative and dynamic team and to produce quality products which will meet or exceed customer expectations:
As an important member of the fabrication team, you will be responsible for operating the robotic welder.
You will be constantly aware of the health and safety controls in place, and work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
Your duties will include:
- Reading & understanding engineering drawings
- Accurately using measuring equipment required for welding
- Carrying out & completing quality checks
- Loading & unloading work in progress on to the machine
- Setting up robotic welder
- Running batches of material
- Identifying good and bad welds
- Mechanical aptitud
In return we offer
- Competitive rates and overtime
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Discounted High Street, Gym Membership and Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Early finish on Fridays!
If you are interested in the position then please complete and return your completed application form and monitoring form to the HR department at email@example.com or alternatively please call our HR department on 028 8775 5858.
We are an equal opportunities employer.