For a typical long/short haul operation at a major airport;
· Reduces overall fleet size required by 35%
· Significantly reduces cost of driver and loader labour
· Reduces fuel, insurance, maintenance and other variable costs through reduction in fleet size.
· Return on Investment (ROI) <2 years
· Vehicle TCO Saving >£1M
· Reduced vehicles on the airfield
· Reduced engagements
2.5kg in carbon emissions saved for every litre of diesel not used which means one less vehicle servicing an aircraft will save up to 57709kgs of carbon emissions per annum.